What will be the last thing you see before you die?
Hopefully, it will be something nice like a loved one holding your hand or the Braves winning the World Series.
For a Detroit motorcyclist who died after striking a car at high speed, his last vision may have been of someone stealing his ride.
Channel 4 in Detroit has video of the crash involving a car turning left in front of a speeding motorcycle.
After impact, the motorcycle and its driver slid about a block down the street, the reporter says. Within minutes, someone hopped on the motorcycle and rode away.
The thief left the motorcycle owner “dying in the street,” the reporter said.
What could possibly make this story worse?
According to Channel 2, the 22-year-old victim’s girlfriend and cousin “took off with the motorcycle and his belongings.”
What could compel a girlfriend to abandon her dying boyfriend before police and an ambulance arrive?
I will let you draw your own conclusions.
More news I read today in my search of the Interwebs:
- For the first time, single Americans outnumber married
- Many face long odds in getting seized money back from police
- Experimental Army laser cuts through fog to down drones
- Ray Rice dropped from Madden NFL football game
- Baltimore pizza shop offers pizza in exchange for Ray Rice jerseys
- Woman smiles for mugshot after allegedly killing her children
- Man gets 30 years for trying to buy 10-year-old girl
- Cops ID teens behind ice bucket challenge prank on autistic victim
- Teens arrested after video of beating of mentally disabled man goes viral
- Court: Yelp can change business ratings for money
- Man fined $5,000 for posting warning signs after multiple lake drownings
- Christian radio host pleads guilty in child rape
- NBC producer busted for secretly filming, sharing sex tape
- Ferguson to reform police department, courts