Sometimes I try to summarize shocking news stories that have too many details.
Today, I read one that has almost none.
Pennsylvania police issued a brief press release saying a 17-year-old blackmailed his mother into having sex. The incident occurred Wednesday afternoon.
The son is considered a crime victim, police say.
Police have not said what the son was using as blackmail, but what could he have threatened his mother with that was worse than incest?
I will try to find out.
A few more stories you may find interesting:
- Airplane dumps feces on ‘Sweet 16’ party
- Of 208 Chicago police shootings, not one is considered ‘unjustified’
- Outed pastor told gay son he was going to hell
- NSA planned to hijack Google Play store to hack smartphones
- Congressman votes to ban abortion, but wife and mistress have had 3